Saturday, May 30, 2009

A few of my favorite things around the web

Refinery29 Pipeline: This editorial from French Vogue makes me crave a jaunt to Paris even more than usual...


Refinery29 Pipeline: Everyone is talking about the new line Savant


Lost At E Minor: A book collecting 10 years worth of Jurgen Teller's quirky photography for Marc Jacobs. I love that image of Posh's legs coming out of the giant shopping bag!


Racked: File this under best idea ever! In England they now have vending machines selling flats to save us ladies from an unexpectedly tough day in heels.


Lost At E Minor: I can't take my eyes off these lamps by Schemata Architecture


Apartment Therapy: How fun is this chalkboard sticker!


Apartment Therapy: I'm utterly fascinated by repurposed spaces so naturally I can't take my eyes off this jumbo jet turned hostel in Stockholm.

No comments:

Post a Comment