Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A few of my favorite things around the web

Refinery29 Pipeline: Steal the enviable style of the adorable Au Revoir Simone girls (plus five other musical muses!)


Refinery29 Pipeline: Oak launches their lower price point little sister A.Ok and everything is under $100!


Fabsugar: I'm a little embarrassed to admit how much I like F21's prom lookbook. Really though I just have this childish love of amusement parks so you could shoot an editorial of litter there and I'd probably like it. I want to wear a purdy floral dress to a beachy rollercoaster!


Wide Open Spaces: Bring the outside in with mushroom-y tables! This is very Magic Kingdom resort to me... but in the best of ways!


Desire to Inspire: I just adore this table!


UnBeige
: Anna Wintour's chair identified from the 60 Minutes footage-- and it's $250 at Design Within Reach! Now riddle me this: if I sacrifice all my ice cream money to purchase this, will I get my own fashion mag with it? Food for thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment