Thursday, May 21, 2009

A few of my favorite things around the web

The Selby: Fashion designer Natalie Wood's home. I just love the hanging necklaces and high stack of books. It's like a sophisticated and mature take on dorm decor!


Oh Joy!: This room divider is made of recycled shutters. I think it looks like snowflakes!


Design Sponge: DIY decoupage lamp. I'm not crazy about the print used here but it's a pretty nifty project.


Love Maegan: DIY Louboutins=OMGIDIE. These are beyond words fabulous.


Farpitzs: New Chucks inspired by airmail envelopes. Love!


Lost At E Minor: Art student Sara Watson painted this car to blend it in with the background of the parking lot. This has got to be one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time. Related: Doesn't she look a tad like (Mean Girls era) Lindsay Lohan?


Apartment Therapy
: Pictures of the abandoned Lebow Clothing factory in Baltimore. I don't know why but I have this strange obsession with creepy deserted places.

No comments:

Post a Comment