Friday, January 15, 2010

New piece on SheKnows! 2010 fashion trends from some of my favorite style bloggers!

One of my favorite things about writing for SheKnows is that it lets me collaborate with people I really admire. I was so thrilled to do this piece that just went up: Fashion bloggers predict 2010 fashion trends. Thank you so much to the ever-stylish Christina, Christine, Jen, Jenni, Julie, Katy and Krystal for taking part! Hop on over to SheKnows to get their scoop on trends for the new year and how to work them into your wardrobe.







3 comments:

  1. It is so freaking cool that you included me in your group of style predictors! I feel so honored to even be associated with these lovely ladies! Nice blog here as well! I will be talking (bubbling over, ahem) about the feature tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much- its such a great piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that lime green wall! amazing.

    ReplyDelete