Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy new year!


First of all, happy new year everyone! I know I've been completely MIA. When I started this blog I wasn't working except for freelance work so I had a ton of time to devote to it. At the start of the summer I started a wonderful new full-time job. With working full-time, plus writing for SheKnows and blogging for Tuneage, I found myself overextended and posting became a burden. I decided to take a break until I felt really excited about blogging again. Since then, I've decided to cut down on my freelance work, and have found a better balance with everything. Posting will probably not be very frequent but time will tell! I'm sorry to be a fair weather blogger and always appreciate everyone who stops by to my little corner on the web.

Happy new year and I hope everyone is well! And warm! It's terribly chilly here in Manhattan and I'm living in a perma-layer of puff coat.

xx

(image via)

1 comment: