Sunday, January 10, 2010

In the market...

So at some point I have to surrender my Christmas tree (sad face) and at that point I've committed to getting us a new chair to put in that corner of our living room. I didn't think this was going to be a particularly pricey proposition but then when I couldn't find anything I liked at Ikea, I realized chairs everywhere else are expensive as shit. I mean, there's only so far I'm willing to dip into my clothing/booze budget for something cushy, especially since we don't really need a chair there to begin with.

Anyways I originally envisioned a big, plush upholstered chair but I came across this folding chair on Anthropologie's site and I'm kind of in love. I think it's super fun without being overwhelming. Still I'm having a bit of a hard time parting with the upholstery dream so if anyone knows any place good to look where I won't have to pay with my first born, please do let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment