Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Teeny tiny book necklace

I worked at a rare bookstore one summer so I adore old leather books. And now I can wear one! Black Spot Books makes super miniature book necklaces. Aren't they precious? (via Kingdom of Style)


And while seeing a bunch of them worn all at once is more than a bit overwhelming, it has the charm of a pile of old, loved books.


All these books just made me think of my dream library... from Beauty and the Beast! How random, I literally haven't thought of it for years. But isn't it to die for?

7 comments:

  1. I love the single book necklace. Adore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a cutest book necklace i'd ever seen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this necklace.....so adorable.
    A couple of days ago, I posted a photo of a new notebook that I plan to get. I love writing and my current notebook is lookin pretty tattered:) This necklace would be so fitting.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Book necklace? Interesting concept ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very cute! I could see it sticking out of a book (as a bookmark) for a gift to someone who adores reading...

    ReplyDelete