These henna-inspired tattoos created by M∙A∙C Cosmetics Senior Artist, Chantel Miller for the Rodarte show just may be the coolest temp body art I've ever seen. Love it! (images via MAC)
Friday, September 11, 2009
I've been an incredibly bad blogger and haven't done a week in review in weeks. Here's some of my writing elsewhere on the web in the interim:
- SheKnows: 5 Style bloggers share their perfect first date outfits
- SheKnows: Most extravagant designer pieces
- SheKnows: Must-have handbags for fall
- SheKnows: Steal the look: Celebrity mom Angelina Jolie
- SheKnows: Steal the look: Celebrity mom Michelle Obama
- SheKnows: Steal the look: Celebrity mom Kelly Ripa
- Tuneage: Plastic Operator - "Folder"
- Tuneage: The Silver Seas - "What's The Drawback"
- Tuneage: Greenskeepers - "Lotion"
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
I had the great pleasure of working with some of my favorite style bloggers for a piece on SheKnows and it's finally up! Each of the lovely ladies modeled their perfect outfit for a first date and explained why it's their pick. Check out the whole piece to get all of their insight! Big thanks to Emily, Jessica, Keiko, Maegan and Rebecca for taking part!